Overview: A mid-size Cruisers Sport Series bowrider.
- Build a bow rider with the same attention to detail and equipment used with Cruisers’ yachts, and make it adaptable as a tow boat for watersports.
- Hatches and doors are RTM molded, to maximize strength, minimize weight, and provide a finished surface inside and out.
- Aluminum plates beef up the engine mounting system, and back up deck hardware.
- Snap-in woven mat replaces carpet with a stronger, easier to clean surface that’s easy on the feet.
|Fuel capacity||68 gal|
Performance & Handling
- The 300-hp Mercury 350 MAG stern drive brings this boat up to over 43-MPH.
- Steps in the hullside chines help the boat dig in and grip in tight turns.
- Steps also break adhesion, aiding fuel economy.
- The one-foot chop we encountered during our test presented zero challenge for this boat, and we ran full-tilt right into it.
|Test conditions: 1 foot chop, winds 10 – 15 knots, 2 POBs|
|Power||300-hp Mercury MAG stern drive, 22.5” Bravo Three Props|
- Swing-open head compartment in the passenger’s console is roomy, and includes an opening port and a sink.
- Swim platform ladder is canted off to the side, to keep swimmers away from the props.
- Slick magnetic catch holds swing-open windshield in place.