• Hardcore, open-ocean fish boat.
• Deep-V hull, Mercury Verado horsepower.
• Exceptional protection from integrated hardtop/windshield enclosure.
• Does double-duty as yacht tender.
• Whaler is able to claim an unsinkable construction thanks to hull and inner liner, which are bonded fresh from the mold and resulting gaps filled with foam.
• Foam naturally insulates coolers, fish boxes, dampens vibration and sound. • Hardware bolted into tapped blocks of phenolic.
• Unitized transom offers secure mount for pair of four-stroke outboards.
• Digital throttle and shift, power steering mean captain won’t be fighting the boat, but controlling it with ease.
• Deep-V hull produces confidence-inspiring ride in tough offshore conditions, agile handing in smoother waters.
• Twin Mercury Verado 300 outboards delivered peak speed of 50.8 mph, burned 1.4 mpg at a best cruise just shy of 28 mph.
• Predictable manners in toughest of offshore conditions, although the occasional wave reentry can produce a jolt.
• Aggressive handling when desired, stable, dry ride when cruising.
• Integrated hardtop/windshield design provides protection from elements, keeps captains view free of zipper/canvas clutter. Frame sleek, and eliminated tubing and stanchions that could trip up angler as they move fore and aft along the console.
• Optional jump seats flip out of inwale, offer good view aft. Transom bench folds out for comfortable seating, tucks away for fishing.
• Bait-prep station, abaft helm, features 40-gallon pressurized livewell, sink, cutting board; 20-gallon livewell in aft port quarter. Port and starboard fishboxes.
• Leaning post/seat offers exceptional comfort, includes automotive-inspired flip-down armrest with storage.
• Forward, ample seating with stowage below. Cushions can be removed for nonslip casting deck.
• Roomy head with VacuFlush toilet and shower, but also great for storage. Rod rack big enough for offshore rods, access to distribution panels and seacocks.
• Time to Plane: 5.3
Visit the Boston Whaler 320 Outrage web page.