• Classic Whaler lines, with square bow, low freeboard, high perimter rails. Largest boat in Montauk family.
• Hose-and-go, utilitarian platform safe and stable for family. Perfect for fishing, but can also handle cruise, towing duties.
• Unibond construction features hull/liner combo, with cavities filled with foam to make the boat unsinkable.
• Backing blocks of composite phenolic are tapped to accommodate cleats, rails, other deck hardware.
• Standard package includes Mercury 150 Four-Stroke outboard. Test boat featured Verado 150, which produced a 43.4 mph top speed, 3.5-second time to plane, and best cruise of 4.9 mpg at 28.4 mph.
• Shallow-draft hull planes quickly, offers dry, stable ride.
• Shallow deadrise can give boat a looser feel. Drifts slightly through corners.
• Foredeck cushions create wide-open spot for family. Remove, and large nonslip casting deck below. Insulated fishbox/storage below, dedicated anchor locker forward.
• Classic cooler-style seat with padded backrest located in front of helm. Removable cooler handy to bring contents on and off boat. Removable backrest reveals six rodholders at the ready.
• Reversible pilot seat offers storage below. Options include tackle drawer, aerated livewell.
• Only Montauk to feature head compartment, inside helm console. Roomy, but would benefit from ventilation port.
• Multiple seating configurations aft. Test boat made clever use of rodholders to secure seat backs in quarter seats.
• Aft swim ladder deploys at 45-degree angle to keep swimmers away from prop, can be deployed from the water.
• Time to Plane: 3.5 seconds
Visit the Boston Whaler 210 Montauk web page