• Whaler’s legendary “unibond” construction creates a hull within a hull, the interior gaps filled with foam to deliver the brand’s unsinkable reputation, dampen sound and vibration.
• Cleats, deck hardware bolted into backing blocks of phenolic, which is tapped for a secure hold.
• Unitized transom offers secure mount for pair of four-stroke outboards.
• Digital throttle and shift, power-assist steering, and optional bow thrusters all combine for effortless, precision control whether in open waters or the confines of the marina.
• Deep, 20-degree deadrise hull tracks straight, rides soft, delivers drier ride than previous generations.
• Twin Mercury Verado 300 outboards delivered peak speed of 45.8 mph, burned 1.3 mpg at a comfortable 26 mph cruise.
• Exceptionally soft, dry ride in offshore conditions.
• Hull tracks straight and true, rarely thrown off its line in 3-4’ waves.
• Surprisingly agile handling, carve tight turns without blowing out prop.
• Integrated hardtop/windshield system offers excellent protection from the elements, eliminate isinglass, zippers, and canvas that would normally obscure captain’s vision. Power window vent, a/c provide air flow on hot days.
• Plenty of dash space to handle today’s larger electronic displays.
• Massive in-floor hatch offers access to fuel tank, batteries, pumps, and optional generator.
• Cabin makes good use of space, with microwave primary cooking option, pivoting galley counter extension, and good light from overhead skylight. Forward dinette converts easily to bed; midcabin berth not partitioned off, but open and airy.
• Space for two on forward-facing bench under the protection of helm enclosure, with one additional seat facing aft. Clever slide-out table provides counter space between the two seats when desired, hides away when not in use.
• Macerated cockpit fish boxes, plenty of rodholders, toe rails, insulated livewell, and bait prep station. Optional Summer Kitchen adds electric grill below large cutting board.
• Pivot-out transom bench folds away for fish duty, provides more seating when entertaining.
Time to Plane: 6.3 seconds
Visit the Boston Whaler 315 Conquest web page.