Overview: A serious fishboat for serious anglers.
Build a freshwater fishboat that can handle open waters, and multiple varieties of fishing.
- Twice-baked urethane paint job over an aluminum hull.
- Lifetime-guaranteed pressure-treated ply decking, with a non-skid coating.
- Heavy-duty carpet carries a five-year warranty.
- Fuel economy is excellent with better than seven miles to the gallon, at cruising speeds in the mid and upper 20’s.
- Sharp entry handles waves well.
- Crank the wheel hard-over at high speeds, and this hull grabs and banks like it’s on rails – sweet!
- Watch out for the safety lanyard when reaching changing speeds; it’s position causes it to drape across the throttle at times.
- Look at that hullside finish; it’s every bit as slick and shiny as gel coat.
- Whopping 25-gallon livewell in the foredeck has enough volume to support a week’s supply of bait.
- Love the comfy seats.