Overview: Multi-species fishing and good performance in an extremely well-built but easy to handle boat.
- Create a multi-species fishing machine that has the beef to take on relatively rough lakes and reservoirs, for years on end
- Deliver performance that’s a grade above what you expect from an aluminum freshwater rig
- All-welded aluminum hull created from two extruded sections, Mig-welded together down the keel, supported by “powergrid” aluminum structure
- Aluminum deck
- Integrated chines and strakes
- Beefy console construction backed up with aluminum supports
- Hit top-end speeds in the 40-mph range, and cruise in the 30’s
- Handling a one-foot chop is no problem
- Time to plane is best described as a blink of the eye
- Tracks straight, responds to tweaks at the wheel
- Easy to handle dockside; launching and loading onto the trailer is a breeze
- Reinforced console is rock-solid
- Welds look clean and free of anomalies
- Enhanced passenger comfort (12-v plug, thickly-padded seats, legroom under console) accessories/details
To learn more, visit the Lowe Boats website.