Watch the Tigé RZR Video Boat Review
- Same ride, features, performance of larger models in a 20-foot package.
- Should appeal to those with tow-vehicle limitations, garage concerns, length-restricted waterways, budget limitations.
- Versatile hull, trim tab, ballast combination serves slalom skiers, wakeboarders, wakesurfers alike.
- High-density, closed-cell foam, injection-molded stringer system precisely follows inner contours of hull.
- Engine mount beams and floor systems manufactured from Penske Xtreme composite panel, reinforced with both strand and woven fiberglass.
- Engine mounts thru-bolted on 2” Penske beams fitted with structural aluminum saddles.
- Hull, core and floor components laminated and joined before fully cured, forming primary bond. Hull and deck chemically bonded; hand-laid fiberglass backs entire hull-deck joint.
- Exceptional lifetime hull replacement warranty.
- Top speed: 40.9 mph with 343hp PCM 5.7-liter V-drive engine.
- At tow speeds around 23 mph, burned approximately seven gallons of fuel per hour.
- Strong acceleration, minimal bowrise.
- Convex V hull design features wakeboard-like rocker. Naturally settles to produce a large wake at wakeboard/wake surf speeds.
- TAPS trim plate can be lowered to push bow down, produce ski-friendly wake sizes, as well as further fine-tune wake shape for board riding.
- Lack of directional thrust requires brief learning curve around the dock.
- Driving with fully loaded ballast requires care in sharp turns.
- Tige Touch; iPad-like touchscreen controls all the boat’s vital functions, including speed control, ballast load, sound system. Cool, but can be hard to see in occasional glare.
- Water ballast further increases wake size, can be distributed to fore, aft, starboard and port tanks to personalize wakes.
- Cast-aluminum Alpha Z tower exceptionally solid. Spring-loading makes raising, lowering tower one-man job if necessary.
- Wet Sounds speaker system features power amps and tower speakers for big sound quality.
- Well-designed transom area offers place to gear up for skiing or riding, wet stowage compartment for towropes, etc.